Pages

9/21/2010

Tuesday, September 21st, 2010

I will automatically assume you think I'm late for activities for now on so I don't have to keep saying I'm late. I walked into MP this morning. Took a seat in the back so no one saw me coming in late.

It ended 10 to 7 so I had enough time for breakfast but I was too tired to eat. I had watermelon and water (a new regular for me).

Brother Edwin drove today. We left at 7:11 (my time said 7:10, but Brother Chris 1 probably set the clocks back a minute to mess with me. Imagine; people think I'm parinoid!). Went to 7:30 Sociology...late. Half the class wasn't there on time, including the Dr. Trumino (my professor), so I wasn't TOO concerned. I also excersized THE COLLAR PRIVELGE and apoligzed for being late but said something like the following: "...the seminary van was late because the seminary van had hit traffic on it's way from the seminary." And Dr. Trumino was fine "COME IN, COME IN" with a big smile on his face. My friend Alexa showed up a half hour late so it made me feel like I was on time. Hahaha. I guess there is a first for everything.

Went to D'Angelo for my Devil's Temptation: Starbucks. I needed caffine. I never EVER fall asleep in Dr. Trumino's class. I was starting to. That means I was REALLY tired. I hung out with Brother Chris 1 and Brother Xavier. I love paterns and "regular" things. When I say that, I mean I find comfort in conformity and I don't like change too much. Ms. Walsh (my old AP from SJBDHS) wasn't a big fan of change either. We talked about that a few times. I remember Sister Peggy (A Dominican Sister in Campus Ministry) who recommended I spoke to her about it. I don't remember exactly what Ms. Walsh had said but I remember walking out of her office almost satisfied most of the times I walked out of there.

I didn't do anything during History of Ancient Philosophy again. I slept, blogged and instant messaged Brother Xavier who was right next to me. At least he takes notes. But I do listen. I answer questions and participate...for the most part.

I came home to the house and practiced music with Brother Melchizedek for mass tonight, but since I was so tired, I napped afterwards. I'd say we did good tonight with music, but I'd have to go to Confession. I said "Ug, we did awful," and he replied. "No. We didn't do awful. We tried our best." It was funny the way he said it. I was laughing for a short while after. We kinda winged the last song to. Hahah.



Tuesday Night Rosary Session
 We had Rosary and Conference tonight. All the brothers get together and say the Rosary and then we have the Rector's Conference with Monsignor Thelen. All department heads (including Brother Ralph) have the opportunity the speak. Brother Ralph loves hearing the sound of his own voice. Its so...amuzing. I bet if he was ever arrested, he would have the right to remain silent, but not the ability. Hahah. I mean that in love Brother Ralph.


I always hold my breath when I enter a room where the Blessed Sacrament is exposed. No play on words here but it is ALWAYS a breath taking experiance. I love being in the presence of Eucharistic Jesus. I can literally feel his presence go through me. I always come out moved and renewed.

The Blessed Sacrament exposed in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel


No comments:

Post a Comment