Pages

9/28/2010

Friday, September 24th, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY! TGIF! AMEN! GLORY TO GOD MOST HIGH!

I have never been so happy for it to be Friday.  I got a B- on my first paper in my Ancient Philosophy class. For getting the textbook the night before, I think that was pretty good.

Hung out in D'Angelo Center with Brothers Ralph, Chris (1), Xavier, myself and Brother Joel showed up later. We had a good time and a good laugh sitting near Starbucks.

After class, Brother Roger and I were taken to the train station by Brother Mark.  We took the same train on the Babylon branch. He too the connecting train to Mastic, but I was picked up by one of my old teachers but new friend, Mr. Krebs (Uncle Lenny) at the Babylon Train Station. He took me right to my old High School so I could see my friends who were still there and I could watch any of the sports games that were going on. Girls Varsity Soccer played at 4:30 so I walked around the school, scared the crud out of my sister (Catherine), which I thoroughly enjoyed doing. ;) I surprised my brother and after his Jazz Band rehearsal, we hung out for a little while on the bleachers waiting for the soccer game to start.

Dad came to pick up Pete from Saint John the Baptist around 5pm. I gave Dad my suitcase and he took it home. It was good to see my family. Even though I get on their nerves and they get on mine, we mutually miss each other after not seeing each other after a few days. After they left, I continued to watch the soccer game and I hung out with some friends from SJB afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment