Pages

9/27/2010

Thursday, September 23rd, 2010

I'm sorry this is so late. I've been so busy with relaxing and slacking off.

I woke up late because I got back so late. Now I had an excuse. I even put a note on my door for Brother Chris (1) to "...have mercy on me when I don't answer the door." I was so tired and had no desire to go to morning prayer. I could say it later...like 11am.

I went to Father Marc's Philosophy of the Human Person class and had a great nap. It was sooooo good that I didn't hear that I have a book report on "Aristotle for Everybody" due a week from that day. Uh-oh, I'll find out on Monday when I'm already swamped with work.

Ride with Brothers Jeff and Brian to the University to my Multi-Media Comm class. I always enjoy going to that class. It's very laid back and it's more discussion then my other classes. I'm not a note taker, but I am a good listener. I enjoy listening to peoples arguements and reasoning of things.

Went back to the house and planned my weekend schedule. I got my Train Schedules out set them out on my desk. I thoroughly enjoy knowing how to work it out now. I don't need a guy from the Brooklyn Diocese to do it for me.

I had a night off for music because Lisa came and played to Organ (YES). Secretly, I'm afraid of learning how to play. I don't like change and I frequently try to avoid it. When I think about it, who likes change?

Another problem I'm having (which I don't understand) is that I'm loosing weight. I thought I was gaining because I'm eating so much food at the house.. and then I realized that I lost it, and I gained it back, and I lost it again. I keep ending up between 155-160 when the average kid my age is approx. 175. I'm gunna keep trying to eat, and maybe I'll hit up Taco Bell once a week to add that "five pound kicker" at the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. People kept telling me about the Freshman 15. But God for the first semester I was swamped with work that I always forgot to eat. I lost 10 pound in the first four months. Then I went to Italy and gained it back lol.

    ReplyDelete