Pages

10/25/2010

October 9th-15th, 2010

SATURDAY

I hung out with my brother.

My brother and I with our "cool" faces on.
We went to the Verizon store to see if I could get a new phone but came out unsucessful. After, we went to visit my sister, Catherine at work at the parish rectory office.


SUNDAY

SJB Homecoming! We had an amazing time. I got to see alot of old friends from my high school, and had lunch with family friends at Friendly's before the game.

Last year, my school won a Golf Cart from MSG Varsity for our school spirit, and it peeled around the SJB grounds all day!

This is last year's blessing of the Cougar Pride Cart...via Poland Spring Bottle,
SJB won 16-0. Darell Hunter was the teams saving grace as he scored both touchdowns.

MONDAY

We had the day off for Columbus Day weekend! Spent the day relaxing, being lazy and hanging out with my Cousin Joan. She's a great person to talk to and confide in. She just became a Spiritual Director for her parish

TUESDAY

Back at school
WEDNESDAY

Week until Peter's (my brother) Confirmation! I'm very excited. Now not only am I allowed to go, but Father Grieco asked if I could serve as a server for Bishop Libasci at my parish for it. I was very excited to go because I met Bishop Libasci two years ago at Saint John the Baptist D.H.S. where I went to high school.
The Most Reverend Peter A. Libasci
He is a humble man, and a holy one. From what I remember, pretty funny too. When he spoke at Saint John's, he captivated people into listening to everyword. In Ancient Philosophy class, Dr. Henry could call him a Rhetoric.

FRIDAY
Hungtington Holy Hour!
Watch this quick video here about Huntington's Holy Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment